Little Fishes – the place where your kids find their inner swimmer
A safe and friendly environment for your child to get the best from their swimming classes
Little Fishes is like a family; a place where your child can learn how to swim in an intimate and comfortable environment.
What makes Little Fishes unique:
- Boutique learning facility with a maximum of 1 to 4 student ratio.
- Real community feel where you develop lifelong friendships
- We use innovative swim programs developed in house and in conjunction with our accredited industry bodies. AUSTSWIM and Royal Life Saving Society.
- Assessing your child’s progress at every stage of their learning journey directors and teachers so you know for sure you are getting a good return on investment.
- Our pool is heated to 32 degrees all year round and uses ozone technology. Children having their first water experience outside the bath can feel comfortable.
- Small classes ensure children get maximin participation at critical moments of their learning process.
- Innovative learning techniques developed by in by award-winning teachers and external consultants, enabling us to offer each student what they need to reach their full potential in water.
- Parents can track your child’s skills and progress in our online parent portal 24×7
- Proven processes to ensure your children have the best possible outcomes.
- Our lessons are not cookie cutter. (Every child learns differently)
- Our staff attend many hours of in-house learning, external learning and continues development all year round to be able to provide our students with innovative techniques from around the world.
- Super friendly staff and owner’s (Yes, we still believe in old fashioned customer service)
- AUSTSWIM Accredited Swim School.
- 10 make up lessons a year for each student.
- Giving back to the local community of over 11 years with fund raisers and charity organisational support.
Little Fishes programs are designed for ages 5 months to adults. Our programmes feature small classes (only 3-5 children per class) Our pool IS 32 degrees so that your child remains happy while learning to swim. We use POSITIVE MOTIVATION to build self-confidence while learning swimming and water safety skills.
Our programs move at your child’s pace; as soon as your child achieves the goals of the current level, he or she will immediately advance to the next level. Each level is broken down into easy to achieve skills so that your child will constantly receive positive reinforcement as they learn to swim.
Our unique GOAL ORIENTED REWARD SYSTEM rewards progress and hard work. Your child will earn a little fish’s token, collect 10 and head to the cafe for a surprise.
Your child WILL LEARN TO SWIM and you can be comfortable in the knowledge that they might be able to save their own life or someone else’s.
We are no ordinary Swim School! We teach our students how to swim and save their life. Our boutique custom built and designed swim school offers a world class swimming and water safety program in a family friendly environment. Classes are fun with every activity delivered having an educational outcome. Our programs and systems will provide your child a positive learning to become safer in, on and around water.