Why learn to Swim
• 1 in 5 of all drowning deaths are children aged under 18 years of age
• 56 children drowned last year
• 91% of children aged 0-4 fell or wandered into the water
• 43% of children aged 10-14 drowned in rivers
• Males are 4 times more likely to drown than females
• Drowning rate dramatically increases as teenagers become young adults.
Skills and knowledge learnt at little Fishes provides a level of protection and aims to provide children with solid foundation skills in swimming, survival and basic rescue skills.
Download our App
Monday: 9am–1pm | 3pm-7pm
Tuesday: 9am–1pm | 3pm-7pm
Thursday & Friday: 9am–1pm | 3pm-7pm
Site powered by Media Shout