Available Position: Aquatic Educators
Location: Oakhurst, Sydney
Work type: Casual & permanent part time
Salary: $27 to $35 per hour + penalty rates, based on experience and qualifications.
- Hold an AUSTSWIM or Royal Life Saving license or be prepared to obtain the qualification.
- Current CPR Certificate or be prepared to obtain one.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in any customer service, medical, sales, swim teaching, childcare, or related field.
- Working in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Working with children check.
- Ability to work co-operatively as a team member.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and think logically
- Be caring and patient
- Able to obtain or have a working with children’s check
- Be computer literate and able to learn the Iclass Pro Software System
- Must be able to work in a team environment and deliver outstanding customer service to both your students and parents.
- Able to uphold the values and company standards of Little Fishes Swim Schools Australia.
We are a successful AWARD-WINNING AUSTSWIM and ROYAL LIFE SAVING ACCREDITED family-owned Swim School of 11 years and growing fast we have an outstanding reputation for delivering a very high-quality swim program in Western Sydney. If you are dedicated to teaching babies and children, have a great personality, enjoy being a part of a fun happy workplace LOVE teaching swimming or enjoy working with children and hold or are able to obtain an AUSTSWIM or Royal lifesaving ACCREDITATION then this is the job for you. Various positions available for immediate start. Interviews conducted upon application.
Strict selection criteria is essential, for further information on our range of employment opportunities send a 1 page brief resume brief outlining experience qualification and why you would like to work in the industry.
Fill in the form below upload your resume and we will be in touch with you very soon.